HomeWood Baby Aromatherapy Air Humidifier
NOT SOLD IN STORES | LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE | EXCLUSIVE SUPPLIER | SPRING SALE 35% OFF!
Babies have sensitive skin and even more sensitive respiratory systems. By moisturizing the air, babies experience relief from congestion and cold symptoms. The vapor from the humidifier helps to loosen the mucus clogging their nose, throat, and chest, making it easier for their bodies to recover from sickness and keeping them more comfortable as they fight off any potential airborne viruses.
Additionally, the moist air produced by a humidifier helps to relieve skin problems. Chapped lips, dry eyes, and itchy skin can all irritate babies who live in dry climates or whose climate becomes dry during the winter.
The benefit of humidifiers is that they may help babies sleep, the rhythmic hum of a humidifier provides a soothing white noise that will lull certain babies and toddlers into dreamland.
What Can This Do For My Baby and Me?
- Gives your family and your baby a clean breathing environment. Releases negative ions + essential oils into the air that effectively reduce air pollution (dust, pollen etc.) and any airborne viruses and bacteria
- Humidifies the air, the cool mist emits a light moisture to combat dryness without creating dampness. Moist air is scientifically proven to make it easier for babies to breathe. The warm air helps breathing passages to relax and expand, which, in turn, reduces the build-up of mucus and enables easier breathing
- Moist air produced by a humidifier helps to relieve skin problems. Chapped lips, dry eyes, and itchy skin can all irritate babies who live in dry climates or whose climate becomes dry during the winter.
- HIGH FREQUENCY ATOMIZING. This ultrasonic humidifier uses a ceramic diaphragm vibrating at an ultrasonic frequency to create water droplets that silently exit the humidifier in the form of cool fog.
- UNIQUE AND COMPACT DESIGN. This aroma diffuser is coated with wood grain, which makes it look very natural and attractive in your household. With compact and portable design, this is simple and easy to use.Just gently take off the cap, add water and essential oil, enjoy high-quality life.
- LARGE CAPACITY AND GREAT MIST OUTPUT. This aroma diffuser can hold up to 300ml of water and produce up to 30ml of moisture per hour. It can run up to 10 hours of continuous output. Automatic power off when water used up, which ensures safety and to save unnecessary electricity use.
- SUPER QUIET. Adopted ultrasonic technology, this diffuser is extremely quiet when working. It gives out ultra fine and smooth mist which can soften and moisten dry and chapped skin in winter. It also helps you breathe better when your are sleeping with air conditioner on.
- ADJUSTABLE LED LIGHT. You can choose among 7 colors between two modes: steady on/changing color. Each color is adjustable between bright and dim.The soft light during night time helps you to relax knowing you and your baby are breathing quality oxygen.
- TIME SETTINGS. 4 time setting modes:1 hour/3 hours/6 hours/steady on so you can get on with your day.
- CERTIFIED SAFE: Made and conforms to all safety standards of the CE,UL,RoHS
Input: 100v - 240v AC
Output: DC 24V/0.65a
Sound: <35dB (very quiet)
Advanced Ultrasonic Technology: 2.4MHZ
Product Dimensions: 145x165mm
Product Net Weight: 600g
Working time: up to 10 hours
Humidification Area: 65-82 sq.ft.
NOTE: Do not add water over MAX line (less water, more mist)
- This is an essential oil diffuser, but you also can use it as a humidifier if you like.
- Please use the Water-Soluble Essential Oils
How To Use:
- Put this product on a horizontal position;
- Lift up the cap of the humidifier, fill the water tank with purified water.
- Add drops of aromatherapy /essential oil into the water tank. Use only 1-3 drops of essential oils per 100mL water.
- Connect the humidifier to power source and press “MIST” to choose your desired mode.
- You can press “LIGHT” to change the color of LED light.
- When the water is used up, the unit will automatically power off along with “beep” sound.
- ”MIST”: Press the “Mist” button, choose the time from 1 hour/3 hours/6 hours/steady on.
- ”Light”-Press the “Light” button to turn on the LED light, the color will change automatically.
- Press the “Light” button again to freeze the color you want.
- Press the “Light” button again to change another color, 7 color is available.
- Each color is adjustable between Bright and Dim.
What Precautions to Take When Using a Humidifier for a Baby
Humidifiers are safe when used properly. However, there are some safety precautions parents should take to ensure that the humidifier always helps their baby and never harms him or her.
Cleaning the Baby's Humidifier
Humidifiers need to be regularly cleaned and disinfected. If the unit is not cleaned, bacteria and mold can easily grow on the moist surface of the humidifier. In fact, it only takes 48 hours for mold to grow on a damp surface. Parents should follow the manufacturer's instructions regarding maintenance of the machine and should regularly disinfect the humidifier with a bleach solution.
Use Distilled Water Rather Than Tap Water for the Baby's Humidifier
Tap water contains some trace amounts of minerals. Especially for homes with hard water, these minerals can build up within the humidifier and then be blown throughout the room or house. For this reason, it is usually better to use distilled water.
Keep the Humidifier Unplugged and Out of Reach
Curious babies and toddlers should not be able to accidentally pull the humidifier off the dresser or table where it has been placed. Keep the machine unplugged and out of reach from inquisitive hands.
- 1x KBAYBO HomeWood Baby Aromatherapy Air Humidifier
- 1x Powercord
- 1x Plastic Pouring Container
- (Essential Oils not included)
View full product details